Marine Conservation Course
This course is designed to provide an understanding of marine biology and ecology in order to contribute to ongoing conservation efforts as well as to reinforce sustainable low impact dives. Following this programme, students should be able to understand basic ocean environment and structure, coral reef biology and ecology, the state of the worlds oceans and reefs, and conservation efforts. Through dives, students should demonstrate an understanding of buoyancy control, marine identification and practical conservation.
This course covers:
● The background to the ocean environment
● Coral reef biology and ecology
● The world wide state of coral reefs
● Marine conservation techniques
● Practicalexperience in marine identification and conservation skills
Big Blue Package – 22,000 THB
- Air Conditioned Accommodation
- Study Crew Pack with reference CD-Rom
- Big Blue BSAC Club T-Shirt and Mask Strap
This course is open to all Ocean divers and above. No biology experience is necessary.